Our team is highly regarded for delivering successful Anaplan projects across all business functions including Operations, Finance, Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain and we are looking for experienced people to join our exceptional team.
Anaplan Consultants and Senior Consultants
Profit& is a European Software Services company specialising in implementing Financial and Operational Planning Software. We are looking for Anaplan consultants and Senior Consultants to join our expanding project delivery team, working on client sites in locations across Europe. Candidates must have a passion for making technology and data work for our clients. Our consultants get involved in a variety of engagements and may be required to adopt a variety of different roles such as project management, business analysis, model design, model building, solutions support, and pre-sales activities, depending on seniority.
The skills & experience that we are looking for include:
- Experience with Anaplan or other multi-dimensional performance management technologies.
- Ability to translate client business requirements into multi-dimensional models in Anaplan or other similar technology.
- Experience in planning, data analysis, and reporting in a business context, such as Operations, Finance, Sales, Supply Chain.
- Experience ‘client side’ or in a ‘professional services’ capacity of technology implementations.
- Project Management experience or qualifications are an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A second language is an advantage.
Profit& is willing to provide training in project methodology and Anaplan if candidates are able to demonstrate other similar or relevant experience.
Business Development Executive
Profit& is a European Software Services company specialising in implementing Financial and Operational Planning Software. We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join us in a full-time role, based in the UK and working from home.
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to maximise business development success. They must enjoy calling prospects and setting up meetings and need to have a good manner on the phone and be presentable and very organised.
Training, a laptop, and a mobile phone will be provided. Experience in a similar role and other European languages would be preferred.
Compensation will be results-driven and based on the number of qualified meetings booked.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of experience in a related role
- Strong communication and time management skills
Key to your application is to add a summary of no more than 150 words to include age, location and why you want to be considered for the role. You can do this my attaching a word document.